About the company
History of our company.
1979-1991 Department of the All-Union Scientific Research, Design and Technology Institute of Electrothermal Equipment (VNIIETO).
We were engaged in design and development of techniques, technologies and equipment for deposition of coatings on products by ion-plasma electric arc method. The institute was leading scientific and technical division of Russia in this field.
Our main projects over these years – developed a range of technologies and systems (such as IEP, NSHV, NNV) for deposition of wear-resistant and other functional coatings on products by ion-plasma electric arc method. Our developed equipment was being commercially produced by specialized factories SarZETO (Saratov) and NZETO (Novosibirsk). More than 1500 pieces of NNV-6.6 (I1-I5) plants were manufactured and delivered in our industry and in other countries.
In 1991, on the basis of the institute "Vacuum Ionic Technologies"Joint-Stock Company was established. Over the years we have:
- developed fundamentally new technologies and equipment, some of which are protected by patents in Russia and abroad.
- our technology and equipment are implemented and work in different industries.
- designed, manufactured and delivered to the industry over 35 ion-plasma electric arc plants for various purposes.
- we work successfully in the international market – we supplied equipment to Germany, Israel, China, France, CIS, and other countries.
- we conduct scientific and technical research and development of new technologies and equipment:
- in the field of ion-plasma electric arc methods of making materials and coatings, surface treatment and related fields;
- in the field of nanotechnology – creation of nanostructured materials and coatings – materials with a characteristic size of structure element in nanometers, including 3-D structures, micro- and nanosystems.
- we work with Russian and international scientific and technical organizations, such as
- Bauman MSTU (Nanocenter);
- McMaster Universiti-Institute for Materials Research (Canada);
- IBT-group (Israel);
- IETS VNIIETO with pilot plant;
- And others.
We are open to cooperation.